Fancy running your own Messy Me classes?
We would love to share the magic of Messy Me with children around the country and are now offering the chance to join our team. Our experience has proven that it’s loads of fun and extremely rewarding – a super way to combine earning, parenting and having fun!
Messy Me offers a fun, exciting and flexible business opportunity; limited only by your time, commitment and enthusiasm for mess.
If you are looking for an opportunity that you can develop and build around your family and are prepared to work hard to run your own successful business, then a Messy Me license could be for you.
Below are some of the things needed to make Messy Me work for you…have you got them?
- Have you got the enthusiasm and an ability to maintain a smile even when covered in paint and shaving foam?
- Do you own a washing machine and are you prepared to wash lots of towels/mats/tubs every week?
- Do you own a vehicle with a big boot?
- Do you have access to a computer and the internet?
- Do you have the space to store boxes of materials?
- Are you fit and healthy? (It is quite hard work sweeping up mountains of shredded paper and scattered glitter)
What Does A Messy Me Package Include:
- A huge resource pack including apparatus, equipment and many of the consumables required to get you started.
- Advertising material (postcards, banner, car magnets).
- A schedule of Suppliers for when its time to replenish consumables.
- Messy Me recipe book for the option to make many of the materials yourself
- The consent to trade under the Messy Me name, and use the associated trademarks.
- Allocation of an exclusive, specified territory (precise area subject to confirmation).
- Detailed session plans for the core Messy Me themes and activities
- Guidance on obtaining the relevant documentation and insurances.
- A dedicated page on the Messy Me website and an area specific Facebook page
- Support to get you started and continued support once established
Our business package is set at a rate we are confident you can earn back in your first year of operation. There is no commission, all the money you earn from your classes is yours. There is a small monthly admin fee for the ongoing development and maintenance of our fantastic webpage, marketing materials, research and licensing costs.
A license provides more flexibility than a franchise. You will have the opportunity to add themes, change the activities on offer, set your own price structure and policy, build your own business using a great, established brand and support.
Contact us to discuss further and see if Messy Me is right for you.
It doesn’t stop with classes there are also additional opportunities to earn:
- Playgroup incursions
- School holiday activities
- After Hours School Care